• Your pets health and safety comes first!
• Nail trims are done on a walk-in basis during business hours
• Bathe Your Own is from 12pm to 4pm on Sundays Only
• Pick-up and delivery available upon request within a ten (10) mile radius of the salon
• Appointments are required for all full service grooms
• It takes a lot of work to become a professional groomer. When you find one that pleases you, don’t take them for granted. Be respectful of their time, be on time for your appointments, and if you must cancel try to give 24hr. advanced notice. This allows them to fill you slot with another customer so they won’t lose income. Many good groomers have a wait list of customers wishing to get their pet in if there is a cancelation.
• We do reserve the right to charge a “NO CALL, NO SHOW” fee of $10.00 for those who are disrespectful, and will be added the next time your pet comes in for grooming.
• Although many pets behave very well for grooming, there are those who do not. All animals have different personalities like us, and we welcome this. However for the safety of both Pet and Groomer, we will not provide services for any aggressive animals and we reserve the right to refuse or turn away service.
• Everything we do here at Pet Xtras is for your pet, and always in their best interest. We are completely against animal cruelty to animals. Therefore we have a “no demat” policy. If there are a few mats here and there, we can usually get them out pretty easily with no discomfort to your pet. However, if your dog has severe matting (per our professional opinion), the hair will be shaved off. We will always attempt to keep as much length as possible, while getting the mats off safely and humanely.
• Grooming prices are based on the breed, the size, the type of hair and condition of the coat. Please call us and we will be happy to give you an estimate. Remember without seeing your pet, your price is only an ESTIMATE your groomer will advise you of any changes when you drop your pet off for grooming.
132 W. Highland Rd., Ste 201 • Howell, MI 48843 • Ph: (517) 546-3595
Store Hours: Mon-Sat 9AM-6PM • Sun 12PM-5PM